The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.
HOME OF THE PLATINUM EAGLES(PE4L$)!
1. What is the Fivefold Ministry?
a. Deacons, elders, missionaries, prayer warriors, and bishops
b. Apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, and teacher
c. Teacher, psalmist, intercessor, usher, and worship leader
d. deaconess, seer, student, mother, and brother.
( What are the chapter and the verse?)
2. Then he said I am God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob'. At this Moses hid his____________. Because he was afraid to look at God. (What is the missing word, chapter, and verse?).
3. What are your desires for ministry, after completion of this course and being ordined?
4. O God you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul_____________ for you, my body___________ for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water. ( What are the missing words, chapter, and verse?)
5. In week three we talked about Understanding the voice of God. Can God be Known? Can God be Identified? Can God be Defined? If you had a word-or- words for the Essential nature of God, what would it be? ________________________________________________________________
6. In week one the topic was Walking in the Call. What have you learned about your gifts and the call upon you life? Are you ready to walk in the call? What have you learned from this course in the last twelve weeks, that prepared you for that position? ______________________________________________________________________
7. The Law of the Lord is______________________ reviving my soul. The statues of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The ____________________ of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving________________________.(What is the missing words, chapter and verse?)
8. Read ( 1 Corith 2:6-16) Paul speaks a message of wisdom among the mature at Corinth, what are some ways that he describes this wisdom?______________________________________________________________________
9. In ( 1 Corinth 2:9) Paul paraphrases the Prophet Isaiah 64-vs-4. What thoughts and emotions do these words stir up inside of you? Explain why?_______________________________________________________________________
10. After reading this chapter( 1 Corinth 2-vs-6-16). How would you consider your own life under the spirit of God? What links does God spirit create between you and the word of God?________________________________________________________________________
11.(Read Eph 3, the whole chapter) What was the Apostle Paul saying to Ephesus church? What would you say to the people of God, if you were in front of those same type of individuals? ________________________________________________________________
12. (Read Josh 1, the whole Chapter) Why did God tell Joshua the same way I was with my servant Moses, I will be with you? What is God saying to you in this chapter? When God say be strong and courageous and meditate on the word day and night, why is it important to obey these decree and commands?______________________________________________________________
13. Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from ________________________ to __________________ you are God.(What is the missing words, chapter and verse?)
14. Jesus talks about what do we do to properly execute a fast? What is the chapter and the verse? How have fasting changed your life? ________________________________________________________________________
15. According to (Mark 11-vs-24) what is the importance of having forgiveness in ministry? _________________________________________________________________________
16. Before a word is on my_____________ you know it completely, O Lord.(What are the missing words, chapter, and verse?)
17. In week one, we talk about seven ways of being an effective leader. What are they, and how can you add these seven attributes to your life and Ministry? I will start if off 1. Recognize 2.____________ 3.______________ 4.________________ 5._______________ 6_______________ 7.____________
18. Week four we talk about Walking in the Prophetic Flow and Apostolic Anointing. What are the components of them both? How have you grown since week four?
19. What is the difference between a Seer and Prophet? In week five we had talked about both of the gifts, and how have you been able to see in the Seer's anointing?
20. In week six we talk about Recognize satan, demons, curses, and walking in the warrior spirit. We talk about bind and loose, and how to rebuke the spirits correctly, what have you learned from that week course and class connect call? How would you apply what you have learned from week six to your ministry? How would you be able to recognize, and know the enemy? Do you think you are equipped, empowered, and ready, for the next realm in ministry? Explain why?
21. On Week Seven we learn about Angels. What have you learned from week seven, that you will apply to your life and ministry? Explain Why?
22. What did you learn about King Solomon and proverbs that made an impact on your life?
23. What touch you in week nine, that made you go deeper in your visions, dreams, goals, and purpose? Explain why?
24. Which Disciple made an impact in your life during week ten studies, explain why?
25. What did you learn about Kingdom Wealth, Health, Kingdom Riches, and Prosperity, in week 11 that touch your heart? Will you share it with others, in your ministerial journey?
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Blessings Pastor Craig, the Quiz is off the chain. It is Wisdom and Knowledge that will increase our gifts,and all we learned in the last twelve weeks.
CRAIG POWELL said:
Quiz is off the hook
I enjoyed the quiz, it stir me up my the way of my remembrance.
Peace and Love: