Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Apostle Trina Davis's Discussions (696)

Discussions Replied To (655) Replies Latest Activity

"Praise God"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 30, 2019 to Meditate, and be Successful and Prosperous in all that you do..

19 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha

"What actions will I take, that will SHIFT the course of my life, so I can fulfill m…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 22, 2019 to No Excuse Guide To Success

6 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Domonique Smith

"Syllabus Notes: God wants us to pursue love not marriage. Marriage is not an end in…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 22, 2019 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-11-17-10(PURSUING LOVE-BY AUTHOR JOHN FISCHER)-YOU WILL BE SO BLESS BY THIS I KNOW I WAS IT FEELS GOOD TO READ AND POST SOME1 ELSE WORDS ON HERE FOR A CHANGE -

5 Oct 8, 2019

"The petition God has put on my heart is that "Behold, I will send you Elijah the pro…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 22, 2019 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-12-1-10-(QUEEN ESTHER)-STUDY FOR ALL YOU QUEENS WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE!

5 Oct 8, 2019

"Praise God, I receive every word. "

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 21, 2019 to Change in your consciousness by Apostle T

5 Oct 8, 2019

"It sounds like He wanted to be healed, but his disability prevented him from gettin…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 21, 2019 to The Scab You Just Won’t Stop Picking by Prophetess Sharon J

6 Oct 8, 2019

"God give us the ability to be good listeners, which is a key factor in communicating…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 21, 2019 to Learn to Listen by Evangelist S

4 Oct 8, 2019

"This Scripture came to mind as I went over this study.  Psalm 27-30 King James Vers…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 20, 2019 to Finding Light in Dark Places by Prophetess Meliisa M

3 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by Domonique Smith

"TRUTH FOR TODAY:Isaiah 55:8, “‘My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,’ says the…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 20, 2019 to Unexpected Power of Truth by Prophetess Amy C.

5 Oct 3, 2019

"It sounds like, I should create a Faith Journal. Subtitle Call Those Things which ar…"

Apostle Trina Davis replied Apr 20, 2019 to Activating the Subconscious Mind

15 Oct 3, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service