Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"My God,  I had #4, 5 and 7.  I immediately began to Pray.  Whenever these comes for…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 25, 2019 to 7 signs the body is caring trauma by the Holistic Psycholigist

6 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique

"The one I must work on the most is number 2: Ease your to do list.  I have a lot to…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 18, 2019 to Five Shifts to "Declutter" Your Mind(Happiness WK 3 DQ)

11 Sep 23, 2019
Reply by Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha

"If God told me to go back to spiritual kindergarten I would.  I do not have any issu…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 17, 2019 to Unexpected Power of Truth by Prophetess Amy C.

5 Oct 3, 2019

"Esther story is one about obedience and being selfless.  She did what her cousin tol…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-12-1-10-(QUEEN ESTHER)-STUDY FOR ALL YOU QUEENS WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR PURPOSE!

5 Oct 8, 2019

"This reading taught me to pursue Love!  God is love and he wants us to pursue love,…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-11-17-10(PURSUING LOVE-BY AUTHOR JOHN FISCHER)-YOU WILL BE SO BLESS BY THIS I KNOW I WAS IT FEELS GOOD TO READ AND POST SOME1 ELSE WORDS ON HERE FOR A CHANGE -

5 Oct 8, 2019

"1. Having that spiral notebook readily available to write my daily goals is vital.  …"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to Activating the Subconscious Mind

15 Oct 3, 2019

"YAH, we thank you for never Judging me and accepting me where I was when I came to y…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to Getting Real to Heal by Pastor Jody H.

5 Oct 3, 2019

"My God, Patience is something we must have as God chosen Leadershifters!  We must wa…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to QUEEN WITH RICHES-11-30-10(ADD TO YOUR FAITH PATIENCE)

7 Oct 2, 2019

"I know what my Divine dreams are in God and how to achieve them.  I am working on th…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to Vision's Internet Cafe

102 Oct 3, 2019

"My God, yes, we need to understand how the mind works.  By doing this we can begin t…"

Senior Pastor Prophetess Monique replied Aug 16, 2019 to Peace of Mind

9 Oct 2, 2019

RSS

© 2020   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service