Disclaimer

The courses, training opportunities, and materials, as well as for instructions, are intended for educational purposes. They are neither designed to give legal advice nor take the place of appropriate legal, professional, or medical consultation. As laws vary from State to State and from, Country/Providence to Country /Province, participants are advised to discuss any specific question(s) with the proper authority (ies). The purpose of this information is to equip learners to more fully understand the needs of individuals, and to be able to offer motivational, inspirational, and supportive information.

Apostle Marsha Jones's Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen! So be it unto us! Praise the Lord! In reading this passage, I have been giving…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Sep 2, 2017 to 7 Hebrew words of Praise, from this morning 5:00 am prayer!!!

8 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Apostle Marsha Jones

"AMEN!"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied May 16, 2017 to Hidden Figures Album

1 May 16, 2017

"Blessings,Pastor Robin. Let the church say "AMEN." ....AMEN! ~Apostle Marsha "Firest…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Oct 27, 2016 to Apostle John Eckhardt,teachings on(Bitterness)-1-13-12-(This is very life changing, check it out..)

10 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Irene Jones

"Blessings, Prophetess Hazel. AMEN! Yes, we do! It will creep up like a "c" word and…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Oct 27, 2016 to Apostle John Eckhardt,teachings on(Bitterness)-1-13-12-(This is very life changing, check it out..)

10 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Irene Jones

"Blessings, Pastor Williams. I agree that the roots of bitterness causes a lot of unn…"

10 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Irene Jones

"AMEN! Wow! Reading this short, but POWERFUL passage immediately "spoke" to my spirit…"

10 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Irene Jones

"Important habit is "daily goal-setting." Each morning, we should begin writing down…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Sep 26, 2016 to Activating the Subconscious Mind

15 Oct 3, 2019
Reply by Eagle Eye Prophetess Lapresha

"Blessings, Pastor Chiles-Williams. AMEN. I've learned this same lesson the hard way.…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Sep 26, 2016 to Five Shifts to "Declutter" Your Mind(Happiness WK 3 DQ)

11 Sep 23, 2019

"AMEN. The aforementioned five shifts simply said to me, "FREE YOURSELF! LOOSE THOSE…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Sep 26, 2016 to Five Shifts to "Declutter" Your Mind(Happiness WK 3 DQ)

11 Sep 23, 2019

"I am so EXCITED about being able to BRING THE WHOLE TITHE into the storehouse! Halle…"

Apostle Marsha Jones replied Sep 4, 2015 to Are you bringing the WHOLE TITHE into the storehouse?

1 Sep 4, 2015

RSS

© 2020   Created by I Am A Ruby Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service